Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Authors who publish with Jurnal Ilmu Kesehatan Masyarakat (JIKM) agree to the following conditions:
- The author retains the copyright and gives the editorial board the first right to be published with work that is simultaneously licensed under the Creative Commons Linking License that allows others to share (copy and redistribute) material in the media or format an adaptation of the work for any purpose.
- Authors can enter into separate additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of published journal works (for example, posting them to institutional repositories or publishing them in books), with recognition of the initial publication of this journal.